CHRISTOPHER DRESSER LINTHORPE POTTERY CHARGER. Circa 1880
Bearing both the mark of the Linthorpe Pottery, founded by John Harrison and Christopher Dresser in 1880 in Middlesborough, and the monogram of Henry Tooth, the Manager, this striking pottery Charger, decorated with buttercups and daisies, dates from circa 1880.
As can be seen from the photographs there is a chip to the rim. There are some other minor grazes, nicks and glaze misses. There are no cracks or restoration.
Diameter: 29 cm
Delivery within the UK is included.